bent_toe

So You Screwed Us Again?

18 posts in this topic

All this, and i mean ALL this time there have been ONLY ONE release date and thats the 9th.

I bought that chupacabra season pass even though the content was not worth it and we had to wait and wait for bozak, wich still wasent worth it.

Since last year YOU have mentioned just one date and thats 9th of february for the following.

Did you deliberately lie to us? Or did you just thought no one would notice?

I demand an answer as to why there are different releasedates for the SEASONPASS holders on the DIGITAL VERSION.

We already paid months ago, we were told the 9th and yet we get screwed.

Retail versions i can understand, even digital enhanced version.... But the Vanilla game with season pass is beyond me why you went and fucked us loyal fans that made you reach millions of copies sold.

Calm down dude. Everyone is getting the DLC by today ( "if" you're on the scheduled date ). Also, would be a great deal of help if you stated your version (XONE, PS4 or PC)

I got mine few hours ago on PC/Steam, and I'm playing it (great, great DLC by the way).

Woah, Calm down man.

EDIT: They first announced the release dates for different countries and regions on the 1st of February. Being angry is understandable, but this information has been publicly available for over a week already. They didn't F*ck you over, you are still getting the DLC, which technically you didn't have to pay for (because out of the goodness of their hearts they decided to give it to everyone who owned a Season pass *This was not initially going to happen*). They are by far the nicest developers out there, do you think the likes of DICE or Ubisoft would've given you 'The Following' as part of the Season Pass? No they would've milked you for every cent you had. So you need to calm down and be patient, you are still getting 'The Following'.

Here is the official thread: http://forum.techland.pl/topic/11292-dying-light-the-following-enhanced-edition-release-dates/

Edited by Rabid Squirrel

Woah, Calm down man.

What is the problem?

They said that they were releasing 'The Following' on the 9th. They did not lie, not even once. Why are you so upset?

There are no different release dates for anyone. Everyone got 'The Following' today, season pass holders included.

How did we get screwed at all?

I logged on to play 'The Following' a little while ago, and I am a Season Pass holder. (I own a digital copy of the game).

stop spreading bullshit. europe and some other countries did not get the dlc today they have to wait till 11th of feb. when i log in on my ps4 and go to the store there is nothing there,

stop spreading bullshit. europe and some other countries did not get the dlc today they have to wait till 11th of feb. when i log in on my ps4 and go to the store there is nothing there,

Well, it IS on the Dying Light website all the release dates...

Apologies buddy, just saw the info-graphic now: http://forum.techland.pl/topic/11292-dying-light-the-following-enhanced-edition-release-dates/

Woah, Calm down man.

EDIT: They first announced the release dates for different countries and regions on the 1st of February. Being angry is understandable, but this information has been publicly available for over a week already. They didn't F*ck you over, you are still getting the DLC, which technically you didn't have to pay for (because out of the goodness of their hearts they decided to give it to everyone who owned a Season pass *This was not initially going to happen*). They are by far the nicest developers out there, do you think the likes of DICE or Ubisoft would've given you 'The Following' as part of the Season Pass? No they would've milked you for every cent you had. So you need to calm down and be patient, you are still getting 'The Following'.

Here is the official thread: http://forum.techland.pl/topic/11292-dying-light-the-following-enhanced-edition-release-dates/

You must be retarded...seriously.

I bought the seasonpass even though it was chupacabra and not worth it, the community went berserk and the devs decided to include it, this was last summer.

They dident give me ANYTHING for free, i paid for it.

If you werent such a brownnosing fanboy you would have understood this aswell.

You must be retarded...seriously.

I bought the seasonpass even though it was chupacabra and not worth it, the community went berserk and the devs decided to include it, this was last summer.

They dident give me ANYTHING for free, i paid for it.

If you werent such a brownnosing fanboy you would have understood this aswell.

Look man, I didn't attack you personally so I'd ask you to give me the same respect.

I don't have time to argue with someone on the internet, and you are entitled to your own opinion.

That being said, Techland's good work speaks for itself.

You can be upset if you want.

Cheers,

Squirrel.

Lol this expansion is literally worth 40 bucks easily. And you get that plus more for 20 bucks. And they clearly announced all the different release dates for different regions weeks ago. Yet here you are crying anf making a big stink. And even if you dont get it on the 9th how are you getting screwed? Lol youll still get it.

They Screwed_us over at the modding community that used steam workshop and nexus mods they end up vac banning those people without telling them that they added vac to the game! read this forums for more info:  

You know about the anticheat? http://steamcommunity.com/app/239140/discussions/0/405690850608468056/ 

Why is VAC enabled?  http://steamcommunity.com/app/239140/discussions/0/405690850606005543/ 

Why are players receiving VAC bans on Dying Light?

-The Steam search of VAC games does not show Dying Light.

-It is not marked as VAC secure[i.gyazo.com] on the store page.

-There is no notice of VAC protection in the game or when it loads up.

-There are no VAC secured matches at the moment.

-There is no option to disable it even in a LAN match.

---------------

They enabled VAC early without telling anyone. Regardless of whether or not a player was cheating, this is still an unacceptable choice on their part. My entire group of friends just got hit with a ban. We use mods in private, friends-only lobbies to practice spit dodging and other mechanics to improve our coordination later on in legitimate PVP.

Further, they said there would be an option in the menu to turn it off once secured servers were enabled.

This is a rude and short sighted move on Techland's part.

Edited by kellcamer

They Screwed_us over at the modding community that used steam workshop and nexus mods they end up vac banning those people without telling them that they added vac to the game! read this forums for more info:  

You know about the anticheat? http://steamcommunity.com/app/239140/discussions/0/405690850608468056/ 

Why is VAC enabled?  http://steamcommunity.com/app/239140/discussions/0/405690850606005543/ 

Why are players receiving VAC bans on Dying Light?

-The Steam search of VAC games does not show Dying Light.

-It is not marked as VAC secure[i.gyazo.com] on the store page.

-There is no notice of VAC protection in the game or when it loads up.

-There are no VAC secured matches at the moment.

-There is no option to disable it even in a LAN match.

---------------

They enabled VAC early without telling anyone. Regardless of whether or not a player was cheating, this is still an unacceptable choice on their part. My entire group of friends just got hit with a ban. We use mods in private, friends-only lobbies to practice spit dodging and other mechanics to improve our coordination later on in legitimate PVP.

Further, they said there would be an option in the menu to turn it off once secured servers were enabled.

This is a rude and short sighted move on Techland's part.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/239140/announcements/detail/883072870658904018

10th Feature Addition in the list is "Valve Anti Cheat support added".

However they should've made a bigger fuss out of the addition as clearly several people did not know it had been added.

EDIT: http://steamcommunity.com/app/239140/discussions/0/405691491103864891/ - How VAC works in Dying Light

Edited by Rabid Squirrel

Look man, I didn't attack you personally so I'd ask you to give me the same respect.

I don't have time to argue with someone on the internet, and you are entitled to your own opinion.

That being said, Techland's good work speaks for itself.

You can be upset if you want.

Cheers,

Squirrel.

Just pissed and upset. Apologize. My bad.

on a sidenote: it was not very "nice" from Techland/WB to let us buy the enchanced version and download the base game but not let us play until the following releases (Feb. 12 here). :(

I stare at the game icon every day and it just says "You are too early" even if the game released a year ago and is already installed. (on Xbox)

I could play the base game and finish the story in the last 3 weeks instead of just waiting and waiting... (very sad)

Just pissed and upset. Apologize. My bad.

That's okay man, everyone gets upset sometimes :)

on a sidenote: it was not very "nice" from Techland/WB to let us buy the enchanced version and download the base game but not let us play until the following releases (Feb. 12 here). :(

I stare at the game icon every day and it just says "You are too early" even if the game released a year ago and is already installed. (on Xbox)

I could play the base game and finish the story in the last 3 weeks instead of just waiting and waiting... (very sad)

That is pretty sad, hopefully all will be solved when the Following releases for you.

PC isn't really superior for this game. Anyone who's played BtZ on a PC can tell you that. Keep snobby comments out of the forums, please and thank you.

Don't know or care what bBtZ is and unfortunately wasn't a snobbish comment just a fact meant to state the obvious with trackballl there is no comparison to a joystick.