Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Uncle Pappy

Hellraid 2015?

13 posts in this topic

I have read a couple of posts where some say 2014  2015 even 2016 just wanted to know true release date. Or is it it when it's finished?.

It's going to be around March or May 2015. I'm sure they want you to have at least a few months to play Dying Light before they release Hellraid. 

I'm going to be playing Dying Light until then :)

It's going to be around March or May 2015. I'm sure they want you to have at least a few months to play Dying Light before they release Hellraid. 

I'm going to be playing Dying Light until then :)

yes but probley about august clean up bugs etc B). You are right about them wanting us to play dying light first :lol: .

I think early - mid 2015 is high hopes. They said they are rebuilding and expanding content on the new engine. The rebuilding part doesn't seem too bad but adding new content will take some time especially to work bugs out. Besides that think of all the things they look at on the forums the we have suggested putting in. Adding a female character, animations, voice overs, all new armor, and weapons to match would push the date back by a huge amount. I'm going with q4 2015 or 2016. I hope it's not the latter.

I think early - mid 2015 is high hopes. They said they are rebuilding and expanding content on the new engine. The rebuilding part doesn't seem too bad but adding new content will take some time especially to work bugs out. Besides that think of all the things they look at on the forums the we have suggested putting in. Adding a female character, animations, voice overs, all new armor, and weapons to match would push the date back by a huge amount. I'm going with q4 2015 or 2016. I hope it's not the latter.

Well if you put it that way it might even come out late 2015 i hope not. Please devs put in flials light ones and heavy ones.

yes but probley about august clean up bugs etc B). You are right about them wanting us to play dying light first :lol: .

If the game doesn't come out until I've played Dying Light, it will never come out.  I'm so done with zombie games.  I've been done with zombie games for 20 years.  If this is their strategy, they're out of touch with a large segment of their audience.  Yes, I know zombies are still the flavor of the month (decade) but more and more people are getting so sick of seeing them thrown into every single game out there.

If the game doesn't come out until I've played Dying Light, it will never come out.  I'm so done with zombie games.  I've been done with zombie games for 20 years.  If this is their strategy, they're out of touch with a large segment of their audience.  Yes, I know zombies are still the flavor of the month (decade) but more and more people are getting so sick of seeing them thrown into every single game out there.

As a woman with ideas about various things I'm inclined to agree with you.

As a woman with ideas about various things I'm inclined to agree with you.

If the game doesn't come out until I've played Dying Light, it will never come out.  I'm so done with zombie games.  I've been done with zombie games for 20 years.  If this is their strategy, they're out of touch with a large segment of their audience.  Yes, I know gold zombies are still the flavor of the month (decade) but more and more people are getting so sick of seeing them thrown into every single game out there. 

Don't be so pessimistic :0

Edited by ugnelakys

no way will this game be out this year. 2016 at the earliest. then itl probably be half way through 2016 at that. dying light has only just come out its unlikely they will release this until dying light is pretty much dead no pun intended. they still have a load of dlc for dying light to be released yet.

In the recent months we conducted an internal analysis and came to the conclusion that Hellraid, in its current shape and form, is not meeting our own expectations for this project. Therefore, we decided the best course of action would be to send it back to the drawing board and invent our dark fantasy title anew.