Pete Donnelly

Post Any Btz Bugs/exploits Here

687 posts in this topic

Users can play on the patch before the most recent one by simply booting the game in offline mode. Meaning players will have the old dfa params, the old damage mapping, the old values for flare regeneration and autobalance, etc. The list could go on. Not sure why you guys decided to do it via the PLS server this time around instead of actually issuing a small update. :v 

On 3/5/2018 at 9:34 AM, Vertigo said:

Users can play on the patch before the most recent one by simply booting the game in offline mode. Meaning players will have the old dfa params, the old damage mapping, the old values for flare regeneration and autobalance, etc. The list could go on. Not sure why you guys decided to do it via the PLS server this time around instead of actually issuing a small update. :v 

It's called prepatch and everyone at this point knows about it, its getting annoying at this point, please techland fix this

Bug: Use a Bow to close-delay of 2 handed weapons (Axe, hamer, etc...)

Can use it with Tackle + 1 handed slice to kill nest faster.

Edited by herotina

On 3/19/2018 at 7:22 AM, kx-ll-Legion said:

It's called prepatch and everyone at this point knows about it, its getting annoying at this point, please techland fix this

They could easily fix this by just releasing an actual update. 

1 minute ago, Vertigo said:

They could easily fix this by just releasing an actual update. 

As it needs to be it's a very frustrating glitch and although I have many friends who use it it is very annoying to be one inch rained all the time

2 minutes ago, kx-ll-Legion said:

As it needs to be it's a very frustrating glitch and although I have many friends who use it it is very annoying to be one inch rained all the time

Atleast its not as bad as PC with all of the 8 meter dropkicks and pre-patch. Starting to play the Xbox version more often due to the mass amount of cheaters like this. 

But yeah, those players get 1 inch dfa, old spit explosion times, the old radius, and the old damage mapping. Then they just launch online if they want the hunter buffs. /: 

Be the Zombie randomly crashes. Just freezes up untill windows prompt the application to be closed. I fell under the map a few times after being driven into a corner and i got stuck inside a cillinder/watertower in The Following as someone was standing ontop and i jumped for them, ended up inside and couldnt get out no more.

4 minutes ago, ZeroFcksGiven said:

Be the Zombie randomly crashes. Just freezes up untill windows prompt the application to be closed. I fell under the map a few times after being driven into a corner and i got stuck inside a cillinder/watertower in The Following as someone was standing ontop and i jumped for them, ended up inside and couldnt get out no more.

DL crashes when hunter drops under map (unless theres water and hunter can tendril back up). It rarely happens but yea annoying bug.

Same when hunter invades lobby > new human joins > NH sometimes gets ending screen (credits) and disconnects to main screen.

Guys I found a problem, even is on youtube now the hunter can make groundpound under the water, that's not okey, you should fix that, the water is somekind of safe zone

11 hours ago, JoKeR_Iqt said:

Guys I found a problem, even is on youtube now the hunter can make groundpound under the water, that's not okey, you should fix that, the water is somekind of safe zone

No offense dude but you shouldn't run into a safezone or water in the first place if you have the horde or uv spit on you, kinda renders spits useless, just use flares and hop on roofs like everyone else