Pete Donnelly

Post Any Btz Bugs/exploits Here

658 posts in this topic

I have noticed that when playing more than one opponent that after the first nest is destroyed one of the humans will disconnect and then come back again later.

Ive noticed it happen in multiple games and just wanted to point it out... I don't know if they are getting some sort of benefit by doing this action but figured it was worth noting on here.

Thx

Friggin love this game and can't stop playing

- Credits may randomly roll if a player joins the game, disconnecting you shortly

- Rarely, pressing any option in the ESC menu after a match will make the screen fade to black, as if you're joining somewhere, but will just remain stuck and you'll be forced to Alt-F4

- Sometimes after a match, victory/loss screens may stop appearing in the following matches until you restart the game

- Ground Pound done on a Survivor that is either falling or too soon after a Tackle will always do no damage and will allow them to regain control instantly

- Hunter loses energy while with UV block on after a failed Pounce

- As the Survivor, standing near traps makes it impossible to switch bolts/arrows (extremely annoying)

- The Hunter can become invisible and intangible after a Ground Pound 

- Explosions amplify fire damage by a lot (intended?)

- Holding R (repair) while slicing will result in the second slice coming out much sooner

- Bombers will randomly teleport to a Survivor regardless of their position or whether or not they are marked, killing them instantly

12. Outside damage mitigated while in PVP grab states (tackle, dropkick, pounce etc.)

What "outside" means. I understand that when hunter pounces one player the other is dealing half of the damage to keep things balanced, But should damage be mitigated in 1v1 when tackling ?

Okay so I was playing like normal and a zombie joined my game. I'm ranked as a Fighter and the person joing was a Walker, I was playing with a random who was a prey. It glitches and the hunter was invisible and the game didn't really start. The hunter was there but the lives counter and the nest counter wasn't there. The game DID eventually start but it was aborted right after the count down and when I checked my rank I was back to a Prey. I went from rank 8 (Fighter) to rank 1 (Prey) from ONE game. The match was also an ABORT, so how did I rank down to rank 1??? Please fix this I play on Xbox and I heard this glitch has happened to other players.

Edited by Just a Gamer

On PC, a friend invaded and was invisible as hunter to me as survivor. He showed up on the HUD, but when I turned, the icon would remain a fixed point and HUD became useless. I bring this one up because it happened before with other hunters, and survivors could plausibly interpret the hunter as cheating in such a scenario; that's what I thought anyway, when it first occurred to me. So we saw evidence to the contrary, it can happen by chance, unintentionally. We investigated and while he could damage me, I could slice into him (without seeing him in the game world, relying just on local landmarks) and nothing would happen. 

On PC, a friend invaded and was invisible as hunter to me as survivor. He showed up on the HUD, but when I turned, the icon would remain a fixed point and HUD became useless. I bring this one up because it happened before with other hunters, and survivors could plausibly interpret the hunter as cheating in such a scenario; that's what I thought anyway, when it first occurred to me. So we saw evidence to the contrary, it can happen by chance, unintentionally. We investigated and while he could damage me, I could slice into him (without seeing him in the game world, relying just on local landmarks) and nothing would happen. 

That's called lag, happened to me as NH as when a friend was nh.

Have a bug with flares in this version, i throw flares in 3 times but it can't.  :( 
Game autochange from "throw" to "drop". :blink: 

Edited by herotina

On 3/6/2017 at 4:35 AM, Tochotto said:

Underwater ground pound is possible. :I

@Edit: Pounce too

Pounce yes, but Ground Pound? It's completely not possible underwater.

Edited by Vallon

I just got dropkicked by some dude directly after he slid downwards like a combo move. Also I'm getting instantly dropkicked after failed pounce.

Slice Glitch (use a broken weapon), it's help Human slice and destroy Nests, attack Hunter faster.
Please fix it like two handle weapon, this glitch can't active with it.

Edited by herotina

If hunter falls under the map, the game will crash when he reach the bottom. Had this two times when i fell under the map while dfa animation and today i got under the map on slums and died at the bottom, screen went black and game crashed.

The death from above should have option to dodge away or avoid for the hunter especially apex predator mutation because off the spikes on the body if you jumped down on a big guy with horns and spikes it would hurt no mater how hard a survivor u r even new players can dfa a hunter and also into water now that is just stupid water would break the fall some players spend the game trying to get dfa kills grappling up into the air then dropping on you even when ya move out of the way a magic force pulled you in under them and you die gets a bit sick I would love to see a fix for that even if ya left it the way it is but fix dfa  on apex hunter please great game buy the way love it

2 hours ago, Forrest09 said:

The death from above should have option to dodge away or avoid for the hunter ....

You can counter tackle DFA. Sometimes successful tackle even leads to humans instant death if he tries it from high enough.

Water dfa was fixed and now it should work only if hunter is at very surface of water.

Edited by Bub

I have an issue. It's not really important but i would like playing as night hunter better. Sometimes if your on a slope or a hill and you ground pound you can see the shockwave go through the human but it never actually makes contact and you as the night hunter pay the penalty. It seems like the ground pounds only hit a survivor when they are on a flat surface like a road or the top of a building you guys need to make it so it doesn't do that but it doesn't give any unfair advantages.

Edited by WXYZ

1 hour ago, WXYZ said:

I have an issue. It's not really important but i would like playing as night hunter better. Sometimes if your on a slope or a hill and you ground pound you can see the shockwave go through the human but it never actually makes contact and you as the night hunter pay the penalty. It seems like the ground pounds only hit a survivor when they are on a flat surface like a road or the top of a building you guys need to make it so it doesn't do that but it doesn't give any unfair advantages.

That's annoying, but it's just how Ground Pound works, it has progressively lower hit detection the higher a Survivor is, regardless of proximity. It most likely won't change, and it's not really a bug.

I'd advise to go for Tackles if the Survivor is on a slope. Even if you miss, Ground Pound immediately after without waiting (will always hit) and follow up with another Tackle, since there is a large chance the switched positions would have them suspended in air, unable to evade it.

Edited by Vallon

^ One of them was cheating. This happened to me only once for all my game time, and coincidentally it was last night. I instantly died from nothing, and the person I was playing against was a known cheater anyway: NeO_Anderson.

Another new hack, great.

- A firearm is stuck in an infinite reloading animation if a crossbow is not loaded with a bolt.

- Sense Suppressor spit does not work in team games. The affected Survivor pressing Q activates his teammate(s) pulse which somehow also works for him, pinning the Hunter on his radar like his own Sense is working normally.

- The Hunter has Survivor Sense. This means camouflage is pointless since the Hunter can see where the pulse bounces off and returns, locating a Survivor when he shouldn't be able to.