Photo

Xbox One Lookin For New Traders And Slayers

xbox one dying light traders trade items slayers gamers requests trade request new

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic
akkadian2009

Citizen

• Pip
  • 0 posts
  • Locationin the den

#1 akkadian2009

Posted 11 December 2015 - 01:50 AM

yo, just to get this outta the way, this is for dying light on xbox one, not ps4 or pc. if ya looking for ps4 or pc section ya gonna need to look elsewhere. sorry just last forum site i made a thread for this on had people from other systems spam posting on the thread leading to me not getting any help and the site deleting my thread. 

anyways on to business. yes i know my grammar and spelling could use some work, kinda in a rush to complete this post before my lunch break since im at work.  anyhoo. i'm here today in search of new traders and slayers, a.k.a. people i can trade items and people i can kill some zombies with. understand i dont have the dlc, kicking myself cause i so want that compound bow. mind you all i plan to get the season pass asap its just gonna take awhile because being a soul provider to a household makes it difficult to get yourself nice things when every cent seems to go to the house and to others. grr rambling again. continuing, as i stated before i'm in search of traders and slayers. i shall post a list of items i'm in search of and if you happen to have a spare and are interested in trading or being the very rare, generous type, drop your xbox one gamertag in the thread or just add me, my gamertag is the same as my username here, akkadian2009. also, as i stated before, i am in search of slayers, people to kill zombies with. if ya interested well second verse same as the first. so drop them names so we can put them in a herse.

i'll edit this more soon

note* if you join my game lobby only to showcase your weapons or skills, a.k.a. rub my nose in your glory, gloaters, griefers, all round jerks, i'll give you the boot with a quickness. i need traders and slayers, not jerks.

note** I'm usually online around midnight central standard time for usa

as always this is akkadian2009, good night good luck.

Edited by akkadian2009, 11 December 2015 - 06:40 AM.

akkadian2009

Citizen

• Pip
  • 0 posts
  • Locationin the den

#2 akkadian2009

Posted 13 December 2015 - 01:45 AM

so still looking for a bozak bow and some arrows, no fancy arrows just normal arrows, and if possible some king weapon mods to boost the bow to its maximum lethality. 

if anyone is able to help me out with this ill be online around 1 am central standard time

Edited by akkadian2009, 13 December 2015 - 01:51 AM.

zenos

Citizen

• Pip
  • 6 posts

#3 zenos

Posted 21 February 2016 - 08:50 AM

Hey man, if youre still playing the game add me my gt is Holy Bow, i might have a couple things you could use.

D4rkSh4d0wFl4re

Citizen

• Pip
  • 1 posts

#4 D4rkSh4d0wFl4re

Posted 09 April 2016 - 05:22 PM

Hey man, if youre still playing the game add me my gt is Holy Bow, i might have a couple things you could use.

are you on xbox 1 and online right now I need help getting my level for legend ranked up fast asap

Edited by D4rkSh4d0wFl4re, 09 April 2016 - 05:22 PM.

GodOfThunder23

Citizen

• Pip
  • 2 posts

#5 GodOfThunder23

Posted 07 May 2016 - 11:41 AM

Hey bro read ur post...I usually play solo because other players piss me off and have the time they r young kids that I'm not even gonna mess with. I'm 31 yrs old. Seasoned vet on Xbox and dying light is my current obsession. I have been playing Dying Light for awhile now. My callsign us GodOfThunder23 on Xbox one. But I hear what ur saying and I think we would play and get along well. Peace.

USN RiverRat 88

Citizen

• Pip
  • 0 posts

#6 USN RiverRat 88

Posted 10 August 2016 - 10:12 PM

Ad me USN RiverRat 88 on xbox1. Old s hook gamer looking to slash with mature gamers

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xbox one, dying light, traders, trade, items, slayers, gamers, requests, trade request, new