Marta Kowalczyk

Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition

92 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I'm new here andi have one simple question..

Should i play Dying Light first (the 1st to came out) and than Dying Light: The Following?

In other words, this new one is the same game with new contents and updates? or is a entire diferent game?

Thanks

Its different. I started campaign and when I'm done I start the following. It has an entire new huge map and story. But if you like you can start the following after the prologue. But I think you have to finish campaign to unlock bounties.

I have xbox one and on the following dlc on the mission "at the end of the tunnel " my game freezes when i get to the place any reason

What seems to be the problem, my friend?

I have xbox one and on the following dlc the mission "at the end of the tunnel " my game keeps freezing any reason? Sorry for repeating i just dont know how to reply on this website yet

Edited by Emannn233

Hello Techland,

Thanks for the excellent game, can't stop enjoying it!

However I found an error in the expansion,

I am not sure if anyone else noticed it, but why sunsets are taking place at east of the map and sunrises at west? It was right in Harran and should be so in the countryside.
Is that a glitch or intended? Can you please fix as it would be nice to see this realistic (Dawns at East, Sunsets at West just like in the real life) (PC Version)

Thank You very much in advance. :)

Hello, I really love Dying Light so I bouth the simple edition again (I finished it before of Xbox One) on Steam 9 month ago but now this edition contains the season pass. And I can't have it without pay. Why? I paid the same price , I just bouth it too soon so I have to pay for the season pass. I tried to talk with the Steam support but they are verry stupid and they don't respect they customer :/. Thanks.

How do I get color «Crash test» for the machine? I did pre-order, and I do not want to buy the game again. And how to get the color of Saint Valentine's Day ?

Does anyone know what is inside that train car in the middle of the countryside that rocks from side to side?  I'm assuming its a Demolisher, but does it ever break out?  Just wondering.

Does anyone know what is inside that train car in the middle of the countryside that rocks from side to side?  I'm assuming its a Demolisher, but does it ever break out?  Just wondering.

hello,

I remember such a wagon, turning around and tryin to open it or trigger  the event, with no results.

But not WHERE i've seen it ... do you remember the precise location, please ?

Is there any shortcut to travel countryside to slum or old town ? Like we traveled slum to old town or vice versa.

Hi, strike1! I'm affraid not, the only way to play DL: The Following map is to choose it from the main menu.

Wait im so confused i bought the complete pack enchanced edition on ps4 i heard it comes with season pass but i dont see it anywhere???

The Enhanced Edition comes with the base game and the whole season pass content. Please check if you own all the DLCs listed here: http://dyinglightgame.com/buy/#dlseasonpass 

On 12/7/2015 at 11:28 PM, PlaywitJay said:

Dying Light I LOVE IT! Can't wait for the following and the EE gonna be an awesome addition to my gaming library! Gotta say you guys have done an amazing job with taking this awesome game to the next level. What I thought (knew) was going to be a pretty damn cool Zombie game has turned into a must-play AAA game and it will go down as a classic video game that many of the younger gamers out there will remember fondly in 20 years the way I remember the 1st Resident Evil. You guys have done great. And I think we haven't seen anything yet and I know I look forward to the future and what you all do as a Game Developer for many years to come! So thanks and great Job!

Agree about Dying Light, totally, but not about Resident Evil; Resident Evil (Biohazard in Japan) had absolutely CRAPPY ports to PC until RE5 came out. I bought the Resident Evil bundle on Steam, and love all those games—except RE4, which is virtually unplayable with keyboard/mouse combo. Specific criticisms: Movement and Focus is shot (obviously designed for console play), but HUGE improvement in RE5 and later.