Marta Kowalczyk

Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition

91 posts in this topic

right im sure its not only me thats a little confused with this whole dlc/enhanced stuff, just checked my steam account to see this image (below) and does this mean ive got the following game ? or do i have to spend the extra £15.99 in order to play it ? as im skint to payday hahah

SpLaE4K.jpg

Edited by blackcell1

right im sure its not only me thats a little confused with this whole dlc/enhanced stuff, just checked my steam account to see this image (below) and does this mean ive got the following game ? or do i have to spend the extra £15.99 in order to play it ? as im skint to payday hahah

SpLaE4K.jpg

What's happened is they've pulled off Dying Light from the Steam Store and linked the Dying Light in you library to the new GOTY (Enhanced) editon. You don't own this new edition actually, but any person who buys Dying Light from now on will get this edition. You can get the same content they do if you have the season pass though, so don't worry.

Hey guys, could you PLEASE implement mouse steering for THE FOLLOWING!? I am a disabled gamer (quadriplegic) sparaliżowana? I may have spelt that wrong who loved Dying Light and Dead Island (even though it was practically impossible to drive in DI) and cannot use keyboard functions to steer vehicles (lost over $60 on Batman Arkham Knight due to this fact) I use a Kensington trackball mouse for all games and it is really easy to make this an option in video games its just that most game designers don't think about accessibilty for people like me

With the dying light enhanced edition i read from gamespot that we will get dying light enhanced edition for free if we already own dying light which i own it digitally and now that dying light enhanced edition has come out we only get a update for dying light if we dont want to spit out $60 and the update adds everything but the graphics upgrade and the dlc so im wondering, did gamespot mean you get most of the enhanced edition through an update or did techland change their mind and decide to try to get more money out of people

Ok so I bought a copy of Dying light when it first came out, I beat it and had a lot of stuff done and a lot of weapons, I then had to sell it, but today I bought the physical copy of the enhanced edition and it says that I have no character data, if I reinstall the original edition can I transfer my save data?

Excuse me Marta, I know it says the rest of Asia gets the DLC on the 10th, yet it's the tenth here in Dubai yet I don't see the DLC on the UAE store.. Why is that?

What?? Its out but i don't get anything?? i have the seasen pass but i can't find The Following DLC in the playstation store. What can i do??? :(

I life in Europe in Belgium

Edited by IneedHELP

guys help me  i have the season pass but i can not download the following

Hi,Techland!

I updated the game to 1.07 and I have the season pass, PS4 console

there is no the following dlc in the game menu, there is no other updating, nothing.

What is wrong if the release date is 02.09.16

yes i have the same problem but wit xbox one pleas help

What?? Its out but i don't get anything?? i have the seasen pass but i can't find The Following DLC in the playstation store. What can i do??? :(

I life in Europe in Belgium

Don't worry, you'll get it tomorrow :) Check out this thread: http://forum.techland.pl/topic/11292-dying-light-the-following-enhanced-edition-release-dates/  - there is an infographic in there with release dates for each territory. 

Hi Marta - thanks for all the info.

I'm one of those in the UK who got two DLC items gifted when the physical release got delayed (cheers btw) and have subsequently bought The Bozak Horde as well as the Survivor Pack (I think) Cutting a long tale short, we have all of the DLC bought or gifted separately, but no actual Season Pass - will The Following download protocol from PSN recognise that as being the same as having the Season Pass or will I still need to buy it?

Sorry for the extra question.

Hi everyone! I have a problem, i've bought Dying Light Enhanced Edition today (10.02.2016) on PC (steam) and i dont have any DLC's exept the Be the Zombie and Custom Maps. I though i will get the Following as well. Can you please help me to solve this problem.

Here's link to my Steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/jetuk/

I waited until midnight to check if there is an update... and holy .... just started the 17GB patch and 4.5GB for the following. Preloading would have been nice on Xbox. :/

So I just went on to the PlayStation store ready to buy the following and still there's nothing on there! Oh by the way, I'm in the UK...you know, we were told we'd get the dlc on the 12th!

Will the new enhanced edition have the DLC content and The Following on-disc, or will it simply be a download code for the content?

I would also like to know

Hi everyone! I have a problem, i've bought Dying Light Enhanced Edition today (10.02.2016) on PC (steam) and i dont have any DLC's exept the Be the Zombie and Custom Maps. I though i will get the Following as well. Can you please help me to solve this problem.

Here's link to my Steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/jetuk/

I have the same issue on xbox one

Is there a way to transfer your dying light save file from the original one (not the enhanced edition) on the psn online storage to your ps4 storage to use it for the enhanced edition with out needing the original one?

Hello , I just bought the game Dying Light The Following Enhanced edition. Present Be the zombie modes and even custom mission . Nothing of what is in the description there .

Are you here techland ? you are not answering !

I have the same problem and no answer : My save file of original dying light is only on the cloud !

Please help us !

thanks a lot and have a nice day !