Marta Kowalczyk

Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition

91 posts in this topic

Hi There,

I still dont understand if i get the Features of the Enhanced Edition too if i own Dying Light Normal Edition and the Season Pass.

Or Do i have to buy a special Upgrade to get Enhanced Edition.

I would like to know before i spend money on the Season Pass and then have to buy Enhanced Edition and Enhanced Season Pass later

Hey guys, I have a digital copy of the original game on ps4 and I have purchased the DLC. I work away from home for a month at a time and I'll be away for the release of the following I have no internet access where I work. If I was to buy a hard copy of the following would I need Internet access to install anything?

Does anyone know why the Xbox store shows February 12 as release date? (Austria)

/edit: seems the store has some issues, it says I bought it on Feb 10 2016 - in the future. Maybe I found an error in the Matrix? ;)

Edited by Bl4ckSh33p

Please if anyone knows of something answer me , I'm from Brazil , I have the full version of Dying Light a long time and I'm waiting for the release of DLC , but I was informed that the DLC will only be released with the full game , I I wonder if the DLC will be released separately , the DLC will be released for Xbox one separated from the game? (Sorry if there are any errors in the writing , I'm using google translator)

Hi!

If I purchase the Enhanced Edition (physical disc) will my previous save game from the original Dying Light still work?

I'd like to know if save games are compatible between the two before I buy the new disc and need to start all over again (for PS4).

Thanks!

All right, I can see a lot of questions here, I hope I can help you out :) If you own Dying Light, the base game, you will receive all the enhancements (like, for example, improved graphics, new parkour moves etc) as a free update. Also, if you are a season pass owner, you will receive DL: The Following. However, for those who don't own season pass – you can also get DL: The Following separately if you like.  Once you have it and start playing, you keep all of your inventory and progress from the base game. Also, some of you were concerned if your previous save files will be compatible with the Enhanced Edition – I can confirm, they will be. 

Ahh, finally a confirmed (late) release with the info graphic on facebook. Thanks.

I think I can play some more borderlands or the new free gold game Hand of Fate until Feb 12. ;)

btw: are there screenshots available to see before/after to see what improved and how much? :)

Edited by Bl4ckSh33p

hi so I think it would be nice to know the time that the following will be released... I live in NC USA. I think it would be nice to know if it will come out at 12:00 AM 4 AM 1 PM? what time can i download this awesome game?  

I'd like to know if there is a way to pre-authorize the download on Steam so I don't have to wait and wait while refreshing in order to get the DLC as soon as possible.  I really don't want to have to keep popping back to the computer every few minute for hours to see if it's available only to have to then wait for the download.  IT'S WORSE THAN CHRISTMAS AS A KID!  

Can you tell I'm excited?

so my PS 4 copy of Dying Light (I also have the Season Pass) started updating and its 8.002GB, does this update also include The Following, or is it only the new improvements?

Hi Techland, how come that i still can't purchase The Following on steam?? today is the release date in europe as your graphic say so...

and as your graphic say so, i should be able to buy expansion pack separatly.

When can I do that?? i was hoping today....

THX for answer...

Hello,Techland!

I had update DL to 1.07 and I got the season pass,too.

But I can't see the following in the game menu.

Many of my friends have same problems like me.

What's wrong with it?

YOU got to be shitting me!!!! i read idk how many places that we'd all be getting all the dlc and updates for the game so i went out and bought the game 4 days ago. now i come to find out i shoulda waited so i coulda got all the expansion included!?!!?!?!? this is total BS! and its the same price i just got done paying!?!?! wth! im outraged! and i have 8 hrs on steam so i cannot return it  an i obviously already used the code.,.... so fkd soo super fkd..

I bought the Season's Pass on Xbox One a few days ago, and the update downloaded yesterday. In my New Game+ (24%) I can see the new Bounty Boards etc. In my regular New Game I just started (9%) I see nothing new. How do I get to the Following new areas?

Hi,Techland!

I updated the game to 1.07 and I have the season pass, PS4 console

there is no the following dlc in the game menu, there is no other updating, nothing.

What is wrong if the release date is 02.09.16

For those that are on PS4 and have the season pass but still not getting the Following... I was able to find it by logging into the game, go to extras, go to Playstation store and the Following should be there to download for free. hope this works