Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nooob

Night Hunter Spamming

15 posts in this topic

Seriously something needs to be done about the ground pound its way to easy for a scrub NH to quickly rank up jus by spamming ground pound. And even if your in the open all a NH has to do is repeatedly jump and ground pound. Its impossible to get away from. It cancels flares and because of nh buffs and human nerfs theyre impossible to kill when they spam. I'm not saying the nh should be completly nerfed just the ground pound to put things back in balance

Rank up quickly you must be joking right? One ground pound gives you 50 exp I think. Now the level exp caps are in the thousands like 1200  and from then on just keeps growing. And now to nerf the groundpound would honestly just kill the game because nothing else works. I'm sorry but you will not see me trying to your scratch your face with my tooth pick claws that do low random damage while you can end me in 3 or 2 hits. 

Edited by kingsmall101

Maybe you should git gud Nooob.

Don't know your definition of good but I do have over 250 hours in the game and rank Ultimate Survivor its just so annoying fighting NHs who jump ground pound jump ground pound through the whole match and win because of nh buffs and human nerfs that really supports spammers

The problem with GP is that with one or two players it's very deadly; nearly unavoidable on 1v1 when GP spamming.

Once the number of players increases to 3 or 4, the Hunter's GP is nearly useless and in fact it is deadly against the hunter. Im starting to wonder if the GP is exclusively an escape move. After successfully GPing at least one player, the other three players can still run up and hit the hunter maybe even kill it if you failed to have full health after successfully GPing at least one player. The only practical option is running to heal yourself again, while the humans instantly heal with their 99+ medkits playing on easy mode. I know there are situations where the hunter gets lucky and impales one human on spikes... it feels good doesnt it? You better run off now, UV lights from each player begins to fry you, good luck GPing out of that. Not really a "hunter" if you have to run, but you really have no other choice.

some forum clowns who will boast how they can easily win against a fully-loaded 4 human players, but they'll never post proof.

lol you forget the survivors can spam too with dropkick and using a lot of flares and medicpack.

I dont think hunter are spamming.. this is a strategy to kill.. because hunter can die with 2 hits or 3 very quickly.

And the humans no.

lol you forget the survivors can spam too with dropkick and using a lot of flares and medicpack.

I dont think hunter are spamming.. this is a strategy to kill.. because hunter can die with 2 hits or 3 very quickly.

And the humans no.

Dropkick was nerfed so were flares and when you fight a spammer you don't have time for a medkit and its not really a strategy when you use the same move over and over again until you win that's called spamming

And the humans no.

it's very peculiar that in many cases the drop kick overrides the GP. Whats even more annoying is that the gp is advertised as an escape maneuver but human(s) can always hit the hunter during the gp as they fly back. This is a big concern considering the hunter's low health to begin. That last hit on the hunter could mean death for the Hunter but minor injuries to the human.

The NH has two close in attacks.  The claw is extremely weak so that leaves the only CQC worth anything is the Ground Pound.  It's not spamming if that's the only thing to use.

Survivors had their melee weapons, drop kicks, kicks, explosives, and thrown weapons.  One attack versus several.  It really should be no wonder that the NH uses a GP in a CQC situation.

Don't know your definition of good but I do have over 250 hours in the game and rank Ultimate Survivor its just so annoying fighting NHs who jump ground pound jump ground pound through the whole match and win because of nh buffs and human nerfs that really supports spammers

You are tired of NH ground pound spam ? Well this is what us NH are tired of... this list includes but is not limited to -

*Spam of the UV spotlight

*Spam of the endless amounts of duped UV flares

*Spam of Dodging

*Spam of unavoidable dropkicks

*Spam of Survivor Sense

*Spam of duped cloak potions

*Grappling hooks that make survivors travel faster than NH

*Shields that negate all spit effects

*No penalty to survivors for dodging too much or missing attacks like dropkick or DFA, while if a NH misses it is penalized with instant death again and again.

*NH are almost always outnumbered 3v1

*Survivors can render every ability but ground pound and spits useless with the the simple click of a flahlight.

Play as a NH and actually see the hell we endure and you will change your tone.

avoid cluttered areas; dont play alone ; beat hunter between his gp ; if u cant beat him between gp - dodge away from him. if u cant dodge away because of too many garbage around - read the first tip. 

Edited by boobafinno