34 posts in this topic

I'm starting this thread for those to report players who either:

A: Abuse Match Making/Lobby disconnects (Players who keep lobbies up but refuse all connection attempts)

B: Abuse glitches (such as the shield glitch and any others you might come across)

C: Spamming (flares and the likes)

D: Hack/mod (Players that are unkillable, in solid objects, etch)

E: Using camping spots to farm hunters (Staying in one room buildings, standing on cars or ledges to avoid horde and spam death from above, etch)

F: Miscellaneous problems (Not listed above)

This is the same for human players; If a hunter is taking advantage of game flaws or is hacking/modding the game in a way as to give themselves an advantage, report them as well.

Put in Hunter or Human when reporting the player (So as to know which side is in the wrong.

When reporting a player, give the player ID, console, and a description of what the player did.

DO NOT JUST REPORT PLAYERS YOU DON'T LIKE!

You must have a valid reason for reporting a player. This is only meant to be up as an alternative to reporting in-game. Thank you, all.

(I know I've been an a** in past thread "Here We Go Again". I apologize and will make every attempt to not let that happen again.)

Hello. i was playing Be The Zombie today as the Zombie and i noticed 2 players were using UV light hacks. (purple bar)

i wish to report samIen321 and Panzzzershrekc for using an UV duration hack (wich means they have unlimited UV light duration.

i even have pictures to prove this in the links below.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/437197656707543777/1DEB46E34261C82FF7E983834B5B37D285FF0249/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/437197656707543263/1066A6A22A0D68579BF92C69B7356D414383C467/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/437197656707543600/B4E7C320B08459A72CBBFFC7C845694C23B971BC/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/437197656707543947/37A828CF47880C532D755A67410C593E5067D2A2/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/437197656707544115/4657AD53D18422AB30E74868178D401A59A8B536/

This was very anoying because they kept on lighting me up with the UV flashlight and there was no way for me to escape in because my energy level was turned 0

and i couldn't use my tendril locomotion. in the end i still won the match because there was 1 legit player using NO HACKS thats the only way i won if he did not join i would have lsot because of 2 hackers.

Panzzzershrekc steam profile:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198192258210/

samIen321 steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198178446502/

Good day.

-mr. arnold

Edited by mr. arnold

A user named: Rush

I have played him on multiple occasions and he is always hacking. for example, infinite uv light, insta killing nests, he can also teleport around the map so whenever I horde spit or uv suppress him he can just teleport away until it wears off. I will see if I have any screenshots for proof

I wish I had written down the name of the player who insta-killed all nests.  The match timer?  0.00!

Here's something similar where I'm having an enjoyable match.  I'm getting experience and XP playing someone with extra assistance which, as far as I could tell, was only a long grappling hook, then this player shows up:

SomeOldDude I'm sorry to say, but they don't even care about hackers anymore. Somebody showed the developers a video of a hacker and the developer said "he wish he could ban every hacker, but what if somebody said someolddude he was cheating and got banned just like that, I think nobody would like that". EVEN THOUGH THE GUY SHOWED VIDEO PROOF, AND EVEN TOLD HIM THE NAME! Lazy developers

I'm a fan of dealing with things up front instead the back end.  In this case, it would be thwarting cheating versus banning for cheating.

I'm not a programmer or a game developer, but I've played a lot of games.  Many games would complain that you can't play other players until their game was modified exactly like yours.  It allowed for augmentation, but one player couldn't play augmented against another who was not.

In Dying Light, the game is campaign based either as a single player or co-op.  Who cares if one player is stronger than another one--it's co-op.  Sure there are leaderboards and whatnot for different things.  I don't compete in those so I wouldn't know if you can cheat in Bozak Horde or the other challenges.  It does matter when it's death match.  It matters very much.  The developers recognize this by attempting to match players.  IMHO, these matcheups are of much less importance than ensuring as level a playing field as possible by forcing players to play within the parameters of an unadulterated game.

Hello guys. I think all players know this guy.. " Rush " Uses hack everytime.
So.. i want help of you.

I just recorded more videos of him. Hacking again.. and in this time.. uses health, energy unlimited.. super speed and super jump.

Come on techland.. you need to do something about of this guy.
Dying light going down because of this guy.. many people know he uses cheats hacks.

Here is the videos.

In this video.. just put 1:20 and you will see the cheat hack.

All video you see he is cheating

And the last video..

And his profile steam..

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053542106/

Come on guys.. we need complain.. talk here and call techland for support us !
Sorry my bad english.. from brazil. And.. i posted this on forum dyinglight steam too.Pl

Please techland you need to do something !

Edited by danilomv2

Hello guys. I think all players know this guy.. " Rush " Uses hack everytime.

So.. i want help of you.

I just recorded more videos of him. Hacking again.. and in this time.. uses health, energy unlimited.. super speed and super jump.

Come on techland.. you need to do something about of this guy.

Dying light going down because of this guy.. many people know he uses cheats hacks.

Here is the videos.

In this video.. just put 1:20 and you will see the cheat hack.

All video you see he is cheating

And the last video..

And his profile steam..

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053542106/

Come on guys.. we need complain.. talk here and call techland for support us !

Sorry my bad english.. from brazil. And.. i posted this on forum dyinglight steam too.Pl

Please techland you need to do something !

Juuuust throwing it out there, a weekend where the Night Hunter ran around like that on console would be really fun B)

He might as just keep hacking since Techland still hasn't done anything about hackers on PC yet.

By the way did they ever ban that Hacker Dassorow went up against?

The following players reported me as a cheater, although I wasn't cheating and never have cheated. I linked their steam profiles next to their names

-Ne0_Anderson http://steamcommunity.com/id/NeO_Anderson/

-Noble Six http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100430869/

-NeoX FroZen http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198382606528/

-Ne0 Voltron http://steamcommunity.com/id/neovoltron/

Here is a video I posted of them cheating against me.

One of them is utilizing a new cheat I believe that just repeatedly kills the hunter once he spawns. Extremely annoying. 

Awhile back some guy who spoke broken English joined my game as human and was killing everything by swinging his machete, literally all nests and Hunter would die after a few swings no matter where he was on the map. He said something about "scripts" and that was all I got out of it. He also said something about it being undetectable by VAC. Crazy stuff out there.

What is the point of this thread? This isn't CS:GO - a game fully centered around its multiplayer - where the whole community plays on VAC-secure servers, so getting banned would basically translate to being forced to buy the whole game again.

In Dying Light? Most players are on non-VAC because the already low number of available games lessens even more if you search for VAC-secure ones, not to mention the multiplayer aspect is hardly even half the game. A lot of the active cheaters have a VAC ban already, guess what - they still play and cheat without a problem.

Unless the threat of re-buying the game is introduced somehow (as if), the cheaters aren't going anywhere.

Edited by Vallon

I always thought of "reporting" or cheater lists for Dying Light as a "Don't waste your time joining these cheaters". If everyone playing the game stopped joining the cheaters no one would cheat anymore (although it's not exactly possible to get every player to follow such a list).

Just food for thought.

So this is about to be a fairly big problem for the whole community if it isn't sorted,  just ran into a group of 3 people, working together. the Human player in question, joins games, and invites TWO Hunters into the game, now  have no idea how they go about this, but, this happened to my game and two hunters invaded at the same time, not only that but they had the ability to "reset" the hunt, using trainers i would assume, resetting the hunt once the game came close to any conclusion.
after a while, when i finally figured out what was actually happening, i posed as gong AFK while they messed around with the Human friend of the group, i took what little evidence i could, considering i dont have recording software.
here i provde both what screenshots i could get and their names at the time of running into them, along side their steam profiles incase they happen to change their names.

the First hunter to be mentioned goes by the name "✪ Nubling ✪ " and appears to be the main "hacker" http://steamcommunity.com/id/StitcheswithStitches/

the second hunter in question is named "Resh" just along for the ride as i observed. http://steamcommunity.com/id/deducen/

the human in this case is named "1shotnokill" he seems to lead one of the two hunters into the game which then allows them to join off each other using some sort of mod or trainer. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046974864/

i assume the human player in this case comes in to evaluate to see if the game has players who are provocative enough, i didn't get screenshots of their language as i wasn't too concerned with that at the time as i was getting the evidence of their hacking. alas i fear they do this purely to ruin peoples games and to get a reaction as their language is very egotistical and demeaning towards the other players in the server

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/865112235403705871/09ED06129A6E7BE03634462ECAD4A39A3E001E6A/
This first picture is the most damning of all. showing battle logs of both hunters doing... hunter stuff on both me and the other human in question who was the one who co-operated with them to bring them to my game. this was the first picture taken, before i decided going "AFK" might get me more evidence.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/865112235403721075/7787A591D550925A365FB5B6986A0051AD1C71D8/
This second picture shows one of the hunters standing right in front of me (they were getting bored, just for context) and then just outside of the tunnel, you can see the other hunter in the dark, or, looking at the minimap, you can see him hghlghted using survivor sense

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/865112235403721620/40213CAFA434D57E45E94FB58E9495FC9D78D7B0/
This third screenshot, using survivor sense shows on the minimap that one hunter is on the roof of a building jut to the right of me and off to the left n the distance is the usual "Ping circle" of when you detect a hunter, but, due to the first hunter being the original, only his icon shows up

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/865112235403721913/7902CDF9D8E849FDAC37E269770308AB84B661FE/
And finally this 4th one showing the player list, showing that me (as the host) and the other human player, and then then "Resh" n the hunter slot, Nubling can be seen down in the chat/battle log as he tackles 1shot but not in the player list

@CR-Teeny

Interesting. What do you mean by trainers? The evidence suggests trolls and that nothing more serious than that happened. The accusation suggests two huge bugs/exploits in the game.

More information as to what happened is needed. Did the hunt reset immediately without a menu or load sequence? Did they show signs of any real hacking aside from the mini-map abnormality? Was the abnormality constant?

This seems like it could be avoided by removing parties or protecting against invites or multiple invites and disconnects from a group of users.

8 hours ago, Ericfernandez said:

@CR-Teeny

Interesting. What do you mean by trainers? The evidence suggests trolls and that nothing more serious than that happened. The accusation suggests two huge bugs/exploits in the game.

More information as to what happened is needed. Did the hunt reset immediately without a menu or load sequence? Did they show signs of any real hacking aside from the mini-map abnormality? Was the abnormality constant?

This seems like it could be avoided by removing parties or protecting against invites or multiple invites and disconnects from a group of users.

yes Trolling... you ARE aware it shouldn't be possible to have two hunters in an invasion right? without mods/hacks you can only have a single invader, a single hunter, not two, the pictures already show two hunters, so i can only assume you didnt look at them

as for answering your questions, yes, During the "resets" there were no loading screens, it just showed up the "Hunter incoming" icon again and all lives and nests were restored.

as for avoiding, maybe some people enjoy playing invasions, you know, a fair game, a fun game. and yes,  could have avoided it, but would this problem be sorted if no one talked about it? wth the way the game is set out, the same people can join you time and time again, theres no blocking or banning system, so once i leave tht game cause tehres obvious cheating involved, what can i do if i wana continue playing invasions, sit around want wait for them to join me again?

40 minutes ago, CR-Teeny said:

yes Trolling... you ARE aware it shouldn't be possible to have two hunters in an invasion right? without mods/hacks you can only have a single invader, a single hunter, not two, the pictures already show two hunters, so i can only assume you didnt look at them

as for answering your questions, yes, During the "resets" there were no loading screens, it just showed up the "Hunter incoming" icon again and all lives and nests were restored.

as for avoiding, maybe some people enjoy playing invasions, you know, a fair game, a fun game. and yes,  could have avoided it, but would this problem be sorted if no one talked about it? wth the way the game is set out, the same people can join you time and time again, theres no blocking or banning system, so once i leave tht game cause tehres obvious cheating involved, what can i do if i wana continue playing invasions, sit around want wait for them to join me again?

Close coop and this won't happen.

3 minutes ago, Keenan said:

Close coop and this won't happen.

so rather than addressing a situation pretty much everyone is like "avoid it and hide" yes, perfect, allow hackers to run the game how they like and practically ruin it for everyone. am i not allowed to play invasions with friends now cause i wana avoid these hunters? whats stopping the hunter from just invading on his own and bringing along his buddy?

do these questions never cross your minds? think of every possibility, sure i could do all that, but what about everyone else? just because ive stopped them from invading me doesnt mean they will stop, they will just find someone else, and then someone else ETC, did none of thiss cross your mind or are you too focused being lazy and not doing anything about the people who ruin this game for honest players who just want to have a fun, fair game.

sure, cheating can be fun, but ts a scummy thing to do to do it in a game where other players expect fair play, and yet you shrug it off and tell the victims to "ignore it"?

Jesus christ dude get your buddies into the lobby then ESC > C > Allow Human CO-OPs : OFF. This option can be toggled whenever you want and no it doesn't kick everyone apart from the host when it's turned off.

For the second hunter "hax" the player who has the "hax" has to join you as survivor first to become a second hunter with his "hax" so just by turning coop off you're preventing that.

Edited by Keenan

Just now, Keenan said:

Jesus christ dude get your buddies into the lobby then ESC > C > Allow Human CO-OPs : OFF. This option can be toggled whenever you want and no it doesn't kick everyone apart from the host when it's turned off.

and that solves the problem of the hacking hunter, a hacker that allows a game with two hunters mind you, who are both cheating? have you completely missed the part where i said "i wanted to play invasions" emphasis on wanted me and my guys had invasions on "anytime" meaning we were looking for them. you cant pick and chose your hunters. 

by your logic, i shouldnt ever play invasions just cause some hackers are out there, even though  THEY are the ones in the wrong. yes, great logic, punish the victim and let the aggressor roam free.

Dude.. what the hell... I just told  you how to deal with 2 hunters. -_-

Having coop on randomly is completely not needed and I personally always have it turned off.

Invasions and COOP are 2 different options that are toggled seperately.

My point here is turn coop off when you don't need it to be on.

Edited by Keenan

And how does that stop double hunters, a hacking hunter can stll join the game and bring along his buddy, never once did i say the human in the report was the hacker, i merely said and i said by assumption, not fact, that he decides whether the game will make for good "Trolling" or whatever. so how does turning off COOP directly deal wth the hunters.  stated n the report that one of the hunters was the hacker, so by hs own accord he can still invade games and bring along his buddy.

and me, beng a player who WANTS to play invasions, for you know... fun? how do  avoid him as an individal? he use hacks and he plays wth an unfair advantage of 2 hunters even if the human counterpart wasnt there.

so how does turning off CO-OP help me? please tell me you actually read the report before assuming im just complaining. at the end of the day, there were 2 hunters, whether i avoid it or not, thats still not allowed n the game and gives them a massive unfair advantage against any players they come across, ths gave is VAC protected, this SHOULDN'T be allowed whether i avoid it or not. i play for fun, this isnt fun, so its a problem. sure your way works for toxic players, but toxic doesnt mean cheater. you can avoid toxic players, they dont exactly do anything wrong ther than just being annoying. these guys are actually ruining the PVP scene and im supposed to jut let it happen when i actually want to play PVP?

Edited by CR-Teeny

8 minutes ago, CR-Teeny said:

And how does that stop double hunters, a hacking hunter can stll join the game and bring along his buddy, never once did i say the human in the report was the hacker, i merely said and i said by assumption, not fact, that he decides whether the game will make for good "Trolling" or whatever. so how does turning off COOP directly deal wth the hunters.  stated n the report that one of the hunters was the hacker, so by hs own accord he can still invade games and bring along his buddy.

That's like all I read and you completely missed this "For the second hunter "hax" the player who has the "hax" has to join you as survivor first to become a second hunter with his "hax" so just by turning coop off you're preventing that."

And from my own experience of knowing and playing against those 2 hunters I mean seperately they didn't look like cheaters to me.

Edited by Keenan