1YearToLiveLeft

Weird Glitch When Playing Bozak Mode

ok guys this is what I experienced and in a way it's good and bad. when playing bozak they take all weapons away but bow but if you leave bozak mode go to mutiplayer and buy a weapon from vendor which I did becuz dude had 2 gold weapons I then went to item stash grabbed all my belongings I wanted and apply 3 king mods to each weapon and whatever mod I chose...I click quick join enter someone games my belonging are still in stash after already pulling them out only got the to orange weapons I bought from vendor I back out it sends me to bozak mod I end up there with to op weapons modded and hooked up that's a good thing the bad thing is anytime I come into someone's game I have to grab my items from stash over and over when we finish a mission I have to grab my items again only weapons that stay are the two orange I bought way earlier

It sounds like the game didn't have chance to save your inventory being taken out of the stash when you joined someones else's game. Another thing you should do is select one of the quarantine zones as the active mission. If you have it set to enter the stadium you will appear in the stadium lobby whenever you load the game, resulting in your items being removed again. 

how can it not have saved tho if I exited bozak mode to slums grabbed my invatory quick joind a game to play with ppl oh and BTW I did try what you suggested befor you suggested it same thing even killed myself a few times it just keeps doing it taking away my items on me and putting them back in stash