Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mulcaax

Annoying Noises

4 posts in this topic

I am making a new map so I made a new project, named it, then I decided I didn't want to use the example map, so I unticked that and made a completely new map. The problem is, whenever I start the map (play it, whatever) I hear the sound i think is used to signify night time. The watch is beeping and u can hear zombies screams and stuff in the background, this is really annoying and I don't want it, the map is set to start in daytime but still makes these noises. I'd appreciate it if anyone could help.

I am making a new map so I made a new project, named it, then I decided I didn't want to use the example map, so I unticked that and made a completely new map. The problem is, whenever I start the map (play it, whatever) I hear the sound i think is used to signify night time. The watch is beeping and u can hear zombies screams and stuff in the background, this is really annoying and I don't want it, the map is set to start in daytime but still makes these noises. I'd appreciate it if anyone could help.

Check your quest document- there may be something setting the stage to night but not the time?

I do have a thing that sets it to night in the quest, but it's a little way down, not right at the start which is where the noises occur. And probably not that since it also happens on any project where I choose new map