SOUR NIGHTMARES

Holy chupacabra Holy Year Tunnel !

18 posts in this topic

Now I know it's been posted before but let me try this again.as most of you know there is a silver lock box in the holy year tunnel that to my knowledge can't be opened.i have tried many things including opening it and opening it at the same time with a friend.waiting by it after trying to open it throwing grenades at it and also molotovs.kicking the box repeatedly.looking for a key that might open it.i haven't had any luck my question is this.has anyone tried to open the box as soon as they enter the tunnel without closing the manholes or even killing any zombies I have not if you have done this and that didn't work let me know.or if you have any info on this box feel free to let me know here thanks survivors....good night and good luck

Where is this holy year tunnel I have heard people mention it but can't seem to find it , I'll gladly try what you mentioned

It's one the DLC quarantine zones. I think it's the one in the Slums. 

Yes it's in the slums in a closed off tunnel its part of the DLC. I have tried everything I can think of other than what I mentioned above. And the box is silver inside one of the box trains with a dead zombie inside as well.your going to know it when you see it because the box looks different from all the other boxes you encounter normally.

No but I did it twice and thought about doing that my friend has the DLC as well and we are going to do it in that order and see if that works. The box looks so unique that it would seem like something very rare is in there I will update back with you guys when we complete it that way and let you all know for sure if that's true.

Maybe its locked because it is a gold weapon drop chest....and we must wait till the devs add REAL gold weapons in the game with the next update :P;)

Still found nobody to say he could open it and how. Last thread ended like this, without answers. Maybe a dev could show up (here I doubt it, they didnt even announce Bozak in this forum) because it looks like an overlooked bug.

That's what it looks like a overlooked bug but then what gets me is how unique the box looks and it wasn't in the main map it was in a DLC of a small area quarantine zone so.....or maybe I'm just hoping something new and different is there that we haven't unlocked still haven't played been kinda busy but I will try what I posted above and see what happens

Lol, some guy on the steam forums told another person to activate the chest and then stand there for 15min, so the person comes back and says it didn't work, lol, the guy is like , sorry I was just trolling, haha, anyway, from the sounds of it, it reminds me of the "checker board". You activate the chest, then apparently you need to complete a task, then come back to it, activate it again, repeat? that's all I got, good luck.

Also, you know that guy who gives you keys to his stash spots? In the slums. The stash spot behind the bus station has a tire half in the floor. Press X on it and nothing happens, I was trying to think of the significance of a tire, when you go look at a car to buY you walk around "kick" the tires. Maybe kick the tire and do something, come back, kick it again? Anybody figured it out?

AND, in the mario level you get the wingsuit blueprint, then die, go back and hit the block twice another blueprint spawns, can't pick it up, but it's there, probably a glitch.

The Mario Easter egg might just be the same blueprint I can't pick up any blueprints on my next go around (new game plus) also spikes first base of operations there's a drop there that also says you can open but can't.

In the chemical quarantine zone in the slums is also a tire where it says press " x".....but nothing happend...i shoot on it i hit the tire but nothing....i dont know what it means.....strange

Hmm, I'm betting there are 4 tires, interact with each one and THE DUNE BUGGY APPEARS!!! LOL, I wish, but look for tires, I'm betting there are four, make a mental note where they are, if one is at the bus station that might be "front right" chemical zone might "left rear". Just an idea.