Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mjrou812

Chupacabra?

12 posts in this topic

Oh....ok now I get it thanks mire1....I guess that means theres a lot of cussing going on...LOL its all over this site. They need a new term I think its still lame?

Edited by mjrou812

I thought it was people just being weird until I said a three letter word that starts with A and has an s and another s... which is a lame word to censor anyways lol.. but im reminded of the bungie forums back when I used to go on them in the days of halo 2 and everyone was saying -blam!- i think I like chupacabra better because it can make the sentences sound very funny sometimes.. like I seen this chupacabra hole in my game he was throwing chupacabra bombs at me and I ran like holy  kurczak out of there but his dumb chupacabra  kept fallowing me with throwing chupacabra grenades attracting all the chupacabra zombies to come my way when I was already a bit chupacabra low on chupacabra damn health... what a chupacabra head he was.

p.s: kurczak  is another one used to cover things up. but im not sure on the exact peramiters to get that one to show up other then its a bit differnt then the slandered cussing.. someone fill me in.

Edited by joecow

p.s: kurczak  is another one used to cover things up. but im not sure on the exact peramiters to get that one to show up other then its a bit differnt then the slandered cussing.. someone fill me in.

Kurczak is polish word that means chicken. It should show up only when polish words are used that meets the requirements. Probably there are some combinations of words in other languages that resembles our so the filter kicks in.

What the chupacabra is a chupacabra. So chupacabra stupid. Some dumbass chupacabra chupacabra. chupacabra chupacabra chupacabra chupacabra piss chupacabra chupacabra chupacabra chupacabra

Edited by jonnyallen3